Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Beauty is fun!

Last night I got super girly, stepped out of my comfort zone, and stepped in to help my girlfriend Lisa as a hair model for a class at her salon. I had NO idea what to expect, but it actually turned out to be pretty fun! We played with so many different styles through my hair and I got to see my hair in ways I never even imagined.

Check the photos we took throughout the class...

PS - And ladies, if a stylist friend ever asks you to step in and help out with a class, do it! Not only will you have fun, but you're doing a solid to the people that take care of a vital essential to your life: HAIR.
Did I mention it's fun too???

Big shoutout and courtesy credit for all the wonderful Kérastase products we used and to the Via Dolce salon. If you're in the Marina Del Rey area and in need of some beauty, the salon is beautiful and the gals there are top notch :)



BEFORE:


STRAIGHT BLOWOUT:
 


PIN CURLS to HOLLYWOOD GLAM:
 

BOHEMIAN BEACH WAVE:

END RESULT: 4 VERY DIFFERENT LOOKS

I had a total blast doing this and can't wait to do it again! 

Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment